Procedure of Admission:
All admissions at U.G. and P.G. level are done on merit basis, i.e., on the basis of marks obtained in the previous/ qualifying examination.
♦ The prospectus & the application form, and other documents will be available over the college counter in the months of June/July.
♦ Candidates seeking admission to UG courses are required to submit their application forms along with all necessary documents to the respective admission committees.
♦ Admission to UG and PG first year classes will be granted to only those candidates who have passed their respective qualifying examinations in the immediately preceding academic session.
♦ Admission will be granted only on the recommendation of the admission committee.
♦ Change of stream is not permissible to candidates from the Arts stream. Candidates from the Commerce stream can apply for any of the courses/subjects to conditions laid down by the university.
♦ Seats for all the courses are limited.
♦ No admission can be possible after the seats are full.
♦ No admission is permissible after the last date as determined by the college/university.
♦ All candidates seeking admission to various classes are required to submit the following documents along with the duly filled in application form:
1. Self-attested copies of mark sheets of all qualifying exams.
2. Copy of certificate in proof of age (self-attested copy of High school certificate).
3. Character certificate in original issued by the head of the institution last attended.
4. Four passport size photographs.
5. Incomplete or incorrect applications are liable to be rejected.
6. Change of subject and faculty after admission shall not be allowed to any candidate.